We will ensure that personal information concerning customers, employees
other concerned parties, such as information gained through business
by employees, will be handled confidentially in such a way to comply
the appropriate privacy laws in Japan.
1. We will establish internal rules for the management of personal information
the company (applicable to company officers, employees and temporary
and will ensure all personnel are kept aware of these rules.
2. Personal information will be properly handled and the use will be
parties concerning its information and the information will not be disclosed
its intended use.
3. We will take appropriate measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification
leakage of personal information
4. When providing personal information to third parties we will handle
the release of
the information properly and in accordance with the appropriate laws.
5. Any request to disclose, revise, remove or correct personal information
handled without delay.
Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co. Ltd.
Hiroshi Fujiki, President
A USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use personal information for the purpose of the following range
businesses mentioned in our articles of incorporation unless we announce
the other way.
1. Administration of business transaction, such as conclusion and execution
contract and credit.
2. Communication with customers and notice and greeting in the social
3. Providing customers with information on our products and services.
4. Investigation, analysis, research and audit for our businesses.
5. Exchange and notification of information among industrial associations.
We may entrust personal information to our contractors for the purpose
the above and provide it to public bodies if we are asked by Japanese
In addition , we are to achieve these objectives , it may entrust personal
to subcontractors . Also, if you are asked to provide by law ,
there may be provided to the public .
We may jointly use personal information among our affiliated companies.
Mitsubishi Shoji Foodtech Co., Ltd.
1-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006,
Japan Phone: +81-(0)3-6891-7109